Sunday, July 1, 2007

Supermarket vampires!

Some girl who went to Naperville Central... not sure who she was, I just remember her picture from a yearbook... was hot & evil. She wanted my blood because I was the Head Vampire, but I didn't know it. Maybe my blood was going to make HER the Head Vampire? I dunno. The whole thing is pretty hazy but I was running around this grocery store and somebody (possibly me?) was stabbing people in the heart they may or may not have been vampires, too! Fun stuff.

Hot Evil Vampire Girl had already gotten very dirty with me as way of trying to get my blood. You know what really sucks? The dirty part wasn't in the dream! What a ripoff. Eventually it turned out that I really wasn't the Head Vampire after all and Hot Evil was pissed because she'd already porked me. Ha! Idiot. Score one for me.

No comments: