Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Skiing and driving, but not really

I was skiing with my friends Lee and Grace, maybe at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin. Odd thing is, I didn't have skis on... I was trying to walk up the ski hill in my boots (there wasn't a chair lift) and it was so slippery that I fell and slid back down the hill to where I had started. Eventually I made it up the hill by way of a rope lift.

Inside the lodge I changed the channel on the big projection screen from some black & white movie to Chronicles of Narnia, and then Lee told me that we had to get going soon. Next thing I knew we were in a car and going downhill, but we were rolling instead of driving and I took a wrong turn that put us at a dead end. We turned around (except at this point we didn't seem to be in a car anymore) and got back on the main road... and somewhere during all of this, the Dolly Parton song "Here You Come Again" was apparently playing because it's now stuck in my head. Hmm.

There's a little more, but this dream is so boring that I think I'll just stop here.

No comments: