Sunday, July 15, 2007

A disgusting toilet dream, but at least Kelly was there


I think I was at a party or something, and I was waiting to use one of the stalls in a bathroom. Somebody came out of one and, when I went in, the toilet was all plugged up with shit! Ugh. So the guy in the next stall (the stall dividers were short) reached over and stuck his bare hand into the shit-filled toilet and unplugged it! No idea why - maybe he could relate to desperately needing to take a huge dump in an inhospitable environment.

And somewhere in this big disgusting mess, the ditzy Indian girl ("Kelly") from The Office was determined to be my new girlfriend. Huh? Kelly's real name is Mindy Kaling. I have no clue where this came from - even though I'd get with her, she's definitely not someone I drool over - but nonetheless I'm sure Mindy would be proud to know that she was part of my diarrhea dream.

No comments: