Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jeremy Martin wears diapers

Apparently I was back in Korea where I lived from 2002-2005, because I was playing football with the same group of friends that still plays there today. On my team were Benny Blaze, Jeremy, some girl, and a few others. We couldn't score, Blaze couldn't complete a pass, and we were down 16-0.

On the sideline, I noticed that Jeremy was wearing diapers. I had secretly been designing a football uniform with diapers built into the pants so that players wouldn't have to leave the game to take a wiz, so this was intriguing. Jeremy explained that his diapers were made for fat babies, so he was trying them out. Then I started asking the dumb questions.

"Are you really gonna run around after taking a massive dump in those things?"

"Did you and Hope do anything dirty when you first put the diapers on?"

Hope is Jeremy's girlfriend. When I asked that question, Jeremy didn't say anything so I responded with something like "ummmmm ok dude we don't need to know".

No comments: