Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why do I keep dreaming of Korean people?

This one actually happened a few days ago. There was this girl I knew when I lived in Korea - JiYoon. She was one of my students and, for a while, she had a little bit of a crush on me! Yeah, weird. Not bad looking either. Nothing ever happened between us, and apparently my subconscious is regretting that.

The dream is a little hazy since it was days ago, but I kept on trying to get a hold of her from offices that I was visiting for one reason or another. I never did manage to get her on the phone, but on one desk (which belonged to some guy I didn't know) I saw pictures of her! Hmmmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!