Monday, December 17, 2007

I secretly want to be a biker

It's almost 5 am which means it's just about time for me to go to bed again (I keep weird hours), but I still remember some big parts of a dream from last night.

I don't know where I was, but (the character) Mike Delfino from Desperate Housewives had a motorcycle and apparently I wanted to ride it but didn't know how. From out of nowhere, Louise Kao came out and said she would show me! I knew Louise in high school and last I heard - like 10 years ago - she had married Brian Durante, another NCHS classmate. So Louise got on this bike and told me to jump up onto the handle bars and off we went. Why did I dream of Louise, someone I haven't seen or thought about since the 90s? I have no clue!! Funny how these things work.

This dream sort of melted into a haze that involved some odd locales in San Francisco (where I lived for almost 8 years) and some very odd instructions on how to operate a motorcycle's clutch and brakes. Not the most exciting dream in the world, but it was memorable for some reason. Do I have a crush on Louise Kao? Or a man-crush on Mike Delfino? You be the judge! Ok, I didn't mean that. Don't judge. I am madly in love with Louise. End of story.

No comments: